Kerala Konnections operates the tour side of the business. We specialize in south India tours, with emphasis on Kerala and Tamil Nadu. We make tailor made tours, or you can choose from a selection of custom tours for individuals or groups.
Our tours include a wide variety of places of interest and activities such as:
- Guided tour of Fort Kochi and Mattancherry with cooking demonstration
- Visit to palaces, museums and cultural centers
- Visit the most important temples in South India, Sree Meenaski in Madurai, as well as the temples of Trichy and Tanjore.
- Spend a night on a houseboat discovering the backwaters
- Visit to tropical beaches and backwaters
- Have an ayurvedic massage carried out by professionals from Kerala, the birth place of Ayurveda.
- Visit the cultural capital of Kerala, Thrissur
- Visit the University of arts, dance and culture of Kerala and experience the vibrant classes carried out by students under the directive of the teacher
- Spice and tea plantation guided tour
- Trekking and boating in Periyar national reserve
- Visit to fishing village to see how they make coir (coconut fibre rope), basket making, mussel farm, Chinese fishing nets, etc.
- Jeep safari to see large cardamom and vegetable plantations , waterfalls and beautiful views to take the perfect photo.
- Tour of Trivandrum, the capital of Kerala
- Visit to flowers, vegetable and handicraft markets
- Discover the beautiful palaces and mansions of Chettinad
- Experience authentic traditional Kerala and Tamil food.
For a detailed itinerary and quotation please contact us directly on info@keralakonnections or via Whatsapp to 0091 9946 069770.